1. Dahlia Bazzaz, “Dispatches from Parents: Northshore School District’sFirst Online-OnlyDay to Prevent Coronavirus Spread,” Seattle Times,March 9, 2020, https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/education/how-northshore-parents-handled-the-first-day-of-online-learning/.
1. Vanessa Lu and Kristin Rushowy, “Rainbow Loom Bracelet Maker HotToy Trend,” Toronto Star, October 4, 2013.
2. Ashley Rivera, “How to Make a Rainbow Loom Starburst Bracelet,”YouTube video, August 1, 2013, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI7AkI5dJzo.
3. Cheong Choon Ng, “Experience: I Invented the Loom Band,” Guardian,September 26, 2014, https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/sep/26/i-invented-the-loom-band-experience.
4. Henry Jenkins, Confronting the Challenges of Participatory Culture: MediaEducation for the Twenty-FirstCentury(Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, 2009).5. Mizuko Ito, Crystle Martin, Rachel Cody Pfister, Matthew H. Rafalow, Katie Salen, and Amanda Wortman, Affinity Online: How Connection andShared Interest Fuel Learning (New York: New York University Press, 2018).6. Clayton M. Christensen, Michael B. Horn, and Curtis W. Johnson, DisruptingClass: How Disruptive Innovation WillChange the Way the World Learns(New York: McGraw-Hill,2008), 101.